When people hear of a bachelorette party, they often think of fun and exciting event. However, not all of them realize that a successful one is a result of good planning. To plan for such party is not easy. It requires several points to consider to ensure that it is interesting and smooth all throughout. If you are entering this challenging task, below is a guide for you to help you have a smooth planning.
- First, make a guest like. While you want to make it fun and loud, make sure to consult with the bride on who she wants to be in the party. Remember, the guest list is not for you to decide on. Sometimes, the bride wants to invite her close friends. So, finalize it with the bride. Note that you can plan for many bachelorette games to make the party more interesting.
- Remember that the party is intended for the bride only. In most cases, people might be carried away with their excitement with their own ideas. For this reason, you must always communicate with the bride. Ask here what she wants to happen during the party. Regardless of her own preferences, be sure to make it as it is. After all, this is her party.
- A party will not happen without spending money. So, be sure to set a budget for this event. It is very important to take note that a bachelorette party doesn't have to be costly. You can even ask the girls to do the decorations. Make it simple and classy.
- Make sure to send the girls invitation for the party. However, you don't have to make it too formal like a wedding invitation. You can send a simple card or email them. Then, send them a follow up message few days before the party. This is to make sure that no one miss the date.
- Most people overlook the transportation. Well, this is relevant when planning any kind of party. Of course, you have to consider how are they going to reach the place. If it is quite far, then be sure to prepare a mode of transportation for all the guests. This will make them so much comfortable.
- Finally, be sure to give all the girls social media guidelines. While there are some brides that want to share what's happening during the party, there are also those that wants to keep it low key. So, be sure to ask the bride what she wants and inform all the guests about posting pictures on social media. Check out this post to get more info on the topic: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bachelorette_party.